- « Fewer Chinese tourists but more staying longer: STB »
- « Son Jae Woo's Alive Museum »
- « Singapore developer to build hotel in Bali, Batam »
- « JAL gives flagging homegrown regional jet a boost with new orders »
- « Barcelona residents fight back against drunken, naked tourists »
- « Tourism operator may buy Singapore Flyer »
- « Ryanair scraps bag check-in fees for business travellers »
- « Wax figures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive in Singapore »
- « Scoot expands use of e-devices on planes »
- « No more re-packing at airport check-in counter »
Efforts to promote S'pore as a vibrant destination lead to extension of visits.
Singapore property developer Far East Organization will intensify efforts to expand across the world...
Japan Airlines agreed to buy 32 Mitsubishi Regional Jets worth around US$1.5 billion.
Giant observation wheel seen as a major tourist attraction in the city-state.
Airline ditched charges for checked-in bags on some fares in attempt to attract business travellers.
They are here ahead of the opening of Madame Tussauds Singapore on October 25.
Scoot travellers will be pleased to know that they can now watch their favourite movies on their...
NTU students design electronic scale built into the baggage handle. -BT
Waiting in line for his boarding pass to be checked at the entrance of the plane, he uttered, "Why...
Designated Chinese travel agencies have to pay Taiwanese travel agencies the full portion of fees...
The French flag carrier also insisted it would continue to serve Guinea and Nigeria, other Ebola-hit...