- « Japan to see average to warmer weather in Nov-Jan »
- « Kids take centre stage at River Safari's first trick-or-treat event »
- « 11 reasons why travellers keep going back to Krabi »
- « KLIA and Changi have Ebola checks in place »
- « Snapshot of Sabah scenery tops global photography contest »
- « Asian destinations give best value for Singapore travellers »
- « North Korea to bar foreign tourists over Ebola concerns »
- « Lee Kuan Yew and late wife immortalised in romantic tribute at Madame Tussauds »
- « Picasso museum in Paris finally reopens after much controversy »
- « Singapore will be first Madame Tussauds museum to have boat ride »
Both airports have first line defences in place, many of which are hidden from public view.
A breathtaking picture of a sea gypsy home in Sabah will be making its way around the world after it...
Hotel prices have dropped across Asia, and Singaporeans can now travel to more countries for cheaper.
It was not immediately clear if the North Korean ban also covered non-tourist members of the...
The wax statues were created based on a photograph that was taken of the pair on Valentine's Day in...
Just over five years after it closed for what was intended to be a two-year refurbishment, the...
The boat ride, called "Spirit of Singapore", will take visitors on a journey celebrating the iconic...
Many people took the opportunity to spend the Deepavali holiday out and about in Kuala Lumpur,...
The World Travel Awards have been regarded as the most prestigious tourism award in the industry.