- « Trying times for smaller, older tourist attractions »
- « Fresh ideas that appeal to visitors »
- « Qantas pilot uniforms undergo first re-design in 10 years »
- « Korean Air increases flights between S Korea and Taiwan »
- « Etihad Airways' A380 wins cabin interior innovation award »
- « Wanderlust in Tokyo »
- « Mid-year holiday deals »
- « KrisFlyer redemption »
- « North American Autumn »
- « Learn to somersault in the air »
10 places to avoid Christmas
Skyscanner | Tue, Dec 24 2013
This article was originally published on the flight comparison site Skyscanner.
If the idea of Christmas fills you with dread, there are a number of countries around the world where 25th December is not even a public holiday.
You can hop on a plane, and in a matter of hours, the horrors of present buying, TV specials and the Queen's speech can all be left behind.
In the true spirit of the festive season, we bring you the top ten anti-Christmas getaways.
Least Christmassy places on the planet
Click on thumbnail to view. Story continues after photos. (Photos: Wikimedia Commons, Luxury Retreats, Reuters, AFP, Dhilung Kirat)