- « Mt. Fuji reproduced in Lego blocks »
- « No change in Britons' travel plans after murders here »
- « ACM ranked No. 1 on travel website »
- « Five reasons to visit Busan this fall »
- « Leonardo da Vinci exhibition at ArtScience Museum this Nov »
- « Russia's Northstar to build beach resort in Bintan »
- « Blind men conquer Mt Kinabalu »
- « Tourists asked not to eat while walking »
- « 1st Hotel Jen of the Shangri-La group opens in Singapore »
- « Singaporeans eligible for automated immigration clearance in HK from Sep 22 »
10 places to avoid Christmas
Skyscanner | Tue, Dec 24 2013
This article was originally published on the flight comparison site Skyscanner.
If the idea of Christmas fills you with dread, there are a number of countries around the world where 25th December is not even a public holiday.
You can hop on a plane, and in a matter of hours, the horrors of present buying, TV specials and the Queen's speech can all be left behind.
In the true spirit of the festive season, we bring you the top ten anti-Christmas getaways.
Least Christmassy places on the planet
Click on thumbnail to view. Story continues after photos. (Photos: Wikimedia Commons, Luxury Retreats, Reuters, AFP, Dhilung Kirat)