- « Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston gets cheeky in new Emirates ad »
- « Amsterdam to be inaugural destination for SIA's new A350 »
- « Travellers from Singapore to New Zealand hit record-high »
- « Airbnb offers night in Paris Catacombs for Halloween »
- « 'Tibet on my mind' »
- « Stroll through History: Guiyuan in Chongqing »
- « Stroll through History: Maizuru Port in Kyoto Prefecture »
- « Blissful seclusion »
- « SIA, SilkAir team up with Scoot to boost network »
- « We ate our weight through Sydney »
10 places to avoid Christmas
Skyscanner | Tue, Dec 24 2013
This article was originally published on the flight comparison site Skyscanner.
If the idea of Christmas fills you with dread, there are a number of countries around the world where 25th December is not even a public holiday.
You can hop on a plane, and in a matter of hours, the horrors of present buying, TV specials and the Queen's speech can all be left behind.
In the true spirit of the festive season, we bring you the top ten anti-Christmas getaways.
Least Christmassy places on the planet
Click on thumbnail to view. Story continues after photos. (Photos: Wikimedia Commons, Luxury Retreats, Reuters, AFP, Dhilung Kirat)