- « Bag handlers' walkout led to Jetstar delays »
- « Get high on two wheels »
- « Supernatural splendour »
- « Having a blast at Singapore's 24-hour street food safari »
- « A visit to Senden village, the home of lurik »
- « Exploring Blitar's mystical yet enchanting lake »
- « 15 of the world's most scenic train routes you must take »
- « Guide dogs now welcome on Tigerair »
- « Jeju - balm for the soul »
- « S'pore named Destination of the Year at global cruise awards »
10 places to avoid Christmas
Skyscanner | Tue, Dec 24 2013
This article was originally published on the flight comparison site Skyscanner.
If the idea of Christmas fills you with dread, there are a number of countries around the world where 25th December is not even a public holiday.
You can hop on a plane, and in a matter of hours, the horrors of present buying, TV specials and the Queen's speech can all be left behind.
In the true spirit of the festive season, we bring you the top ten anti-Christmas getaways.
Least Christmassy places on the planet
Click on thumbnail to view. Story continues after photos. (Photos: Wikimedia Commons, Luxury Retreats, Reuters, AFP, Dhilung Kirat)