- « 6 lessons learnt in the great outdoors of Indonesia from a misfortune »
- « Cheapest weeks to travel to your favourite destinations in 2016 »
- « This is the Halal travel blog that all Muslim travellers have been waiting for »
- « Full-on outdoor adventure over 5 days in Indonesia »
- « Holidaying in Thailand? Remember to wear underwear before you go out »
- « KAYAK reveals the prices airlines are charging for extra luggage »
- « A lively fair brightly coloring Asakusa at the year-end »
- « Relive Korean dramas at Yongin theme park »
- « Travel tips for vegetarians »
- « Discounts at luxury chain »
10 places to avoid Christmas
Skyscanner | Tue, Dec 24 2013
This article was originally published on the flight comparison site Skyscanner.
If the idea of Christmas fills you with dread, there are a number of countries around the world where 25th December is not even a public holiday.
You can hop on a plane, and in a matter of hours, the horrors of present buying, TV specials and the Queen's speech can all be left behind.
In the true spirit of the festive season, we bring you the top ten anti-Christmas getaways.
Least Christmassy places on the planet
Click on thumbnail to view. Story continues after photos. (Photos: Wikimedia Commons, Luxury Retreats, Reuters, AFP, Dhilung Kirat)