- « Want to visit Japan? Here are the best times to do so »
- « Trafalgar launches Mandarin guided holiday tours to US, Europe »
- « EVA Air wins 3 aviation accolades including world's top 10 airlines »
- « Top 5 family activities in Bali »
- « Holiday hotspots »
- « SIA frequent flyers can soon redeem miles on Scoot and Tigerair »
- « Trip Tips: Saucy and scandalous? It's so Brighton »
- « Top 10 most romantic hotels in the world »
- « Trip Tips: Amidst ancient temples, golf grows in Myanmar »
- « 5 places to enjoy glamorous camping in Asia »
10 places to avoid Christmas
Skyscanner | Tue, Dec 24 2013
This article was originally published on the flight comparison site Skyscanner.
If the idea of Christmas fills you with dread, there are a number of countries around the world where 25th December is not even a public holiday.
You can hop on a plane, and in a matter of hours, the horrors of present buying, TV specials and the Queen's speech can all be left behind.
In the true spirit of the festive season, we bring you the top ten anti-Christmas getaways.
Least Christmassy places on the planet
Click on thumbnail to view. Story continues after photos. (Photos: Wikimedia Commons, Luxury Retreats, Reuters, AFP, Dhilung Kirat)