- « World's biggest hotel opening in Mecca in 2017 »
- « Travel deals and experiences for SG50 celebrations »
- « Ups and downs of the Battlestar Galactica at Universal Studios Singapore »
- « Stroll through History: Reims in France »
- « African air travel primed for take-off »
- « Shows to come alive at Science Centre's Omni-Theatre with real-time narration »
- « MAS to customers: It is business as usual »
- « A better MAS layoff deal »
- « TV ads to promote Japan abroad »
- « Civil Aviation Administration plan seeks to tighten baggage security »
10 places to avoid Christmas
Skyscanner | Tue, Dec 24 2013
This article was originally published on the flight comparison site Skyscanner.
If the idea of Christmas fills you with dread, there are a number of countries around the world where 25th December is not even a public holiday.
You can hop on a plane, and in a matter of hours, the horrors of present buying, TV specials and the Queen's speech can all be left behind.
In the true spirit of the festive season, we bring you the top ten anti-Christmas getaways.
Least Christmassy places on the planet
Click on thumbnail to view. Story continues after photos. (Photos: Wikimedia Commons, Luxury Retreats, Reuters, AFP, Dhilung Kirat)