- « 48 hours & 1 city: Getting the best out of Auckland »
- « 2 white tigers among 7 new big cats at zoo »
- « S'pore room rates down 9 per cent last year: Hotels.com »
- « Waxing lyrical about S'pore girl »
- « Travel agents play down effect of IVS change on HK »
- « Top 10 eco-friendly hotels around the world »
- « Changi's T5 to be bigger than 3 current terminals combined »
- « Phu Quoc airport to hand out value-added tax refunds »
- « Free limited edition Studio Guides at USS on Mar 18 »
- « NAS cancels Scandinavia flights over pilot strike OSLO »
Some of the most breathtaking destinations you should visit in your lifetime
Stomp | Tue, Nov 19 2013
With clear, blue waters and beautiful architecture, that place in Chittorgarh, India is one of the places you should definitely make time to visit in your lifetime.
According to viralnova.com, this list of the 31 most amazing destinations is compiled by Reddit user MrChubbyMidget.
From the famous peaks of Machu Picchu to lesser known ones like "The Door to Hell" in Derweze, these are definitely some beautiful pictures of places you know would be even more breathtaking in person.
Look at the gallery below for more of the rest of the list.
Visit STOMP for more stories.