- « Xiamen Airlines launches Xiamen-Amsterdam route »
- « More rules needed as travel agencies sprout? »
- « Lax checks at China airport led to 'chaotic incidents' »
- « Suiran, Kyoto, where the traditional and modern blend »
- « Island hopping, trekking and swimming in the Maldives »
- « Bruneian tourists big spenders in Malaysia »
- « Bucolic Kerala »
- « Portugal: Sun, sand and history »
- « Travel black book: India's paradise on earth »
- « Passenger subdued after arson attempt on Chinese plane: reports »
Some of the most breathtaking destinations you should visit in your lifetime
Stomp | Tue, Nov 19 2013
With clear, blue waters and beautiful architecture, that place in Chittorgarh, India is one of the places you should definitely make time to visit in your lifetime.
According to viralnova.com, this list of the 31 most amazing destinations is compiled by Reddit user MrChubbyMidget.
From the famous peaks of Machu Picchu to lesser known ones like "The Door to Hell" in Derweze, these are definitely some beautiful pictures of places you know would be even more breathtaking in person.
Look at the gallery below for more of the rest of the list.
Visit STOMP for more stories.