- « Glow with the flow »
- « Beware of shopping attractions in JB »
- « Where to enjoy mouth-watering barbecues in Jakarta »
- « Latest drop in tourist numbers alarms HK's business leaders »
- « Ambassadors revel in Korea’s bucolic beauties »
- « 5 other sites that gained Unesco world heritage status »
- « Vietnam Airlines, Boeing to negotiate about 16 more airplane sales »
- « Tourist slammed for holding protected turtle »
- « Airport official praises Naia's new face »
- « Travel agencies in Brunei see sales slump »
Some of the most breathtaking destinations you should visit in your lifetime
Stomp | Tue, Nov 19 2013
With clear, blue waters and beautiful architecture, that place in Chittorgarh, India is one of the places you should definitely make time to visit in your lifetime.
According to viralnova.com, this list of the 31 most amazing destinations is compiled by Reddit user MrChubbyMidget.
From the famous peaks of Machu Picchu to lesser known ones like "The Door to Hell" in Derweze, these are definitely some beautiful pictures of places you know would be even more breathtaking in person.
Look at the gallery below for more of the rest of the list.
Visit STOMP for more stories.