- « Singapore shopping portal streetdeal.sg fined $25,000 »
- « Mt. Fuji reproduced in Lego blocks »
- « No change in Britons' travel plans after murders here »
- « ACM ranked No. 1 on travel website »
- « Five reasons to visit Busan this fall »
- « Leonardo da Vinci exhibition at ArtScience Museum this Nov »
- « Russia's Northstar to build beach resort in Bintan »
- « Blind men conquer Mt Kinabalu »
- « Tourists asked not to eat while walking »
- « 1st Hotel Jen of the Shangri-La group opens in Singapore »
Some of the most breathtaking destinations you should visit in your lifetime
Stomp | Tue, Nov 19 2013
With clear, blue waters and beautiful architecture, that place in Chittorgarh, India is one of the places you should definitely make time to visit in your lifetime.
According to viralnova.com, this list of the 31 most amazing destinations is compiled by Reddit user MrChubbyMidget.
From the famous peaks of Machu Picchu to lesser known ones like "The Door to Hell" in Derweze, these are definitely some beautiful pictures of places you know would be even more breathtaking in person.
Look at the gallery below for more of the rest of the list.
Visit STOMP for more stories.