- « Best spas in Singapore »
- « Korean Air wins top operational award for A380 »
- « Be upfront about 'hidden' charges »
- « 'Compulsory' shopping trips: Natas replies »
- « Some travel agencies opting out of Natas fair »
- « Review: A staycation in Singapore never looked or tasted so blissful »
- « AsiaSpa Awards celebrates the best of travel, spa and wellness in Asia »
- « AirAsia celebrates new LINE aircraft with flight sale »
- « How to explore Turkey in 7 days with a budget of $1,000 »
- « 90% of SE Asian travellers check e-mails while on vacation »
Some of the most breathtaking destinations you should visit in your lifetime
Stomp | Tue, Nov 19 2013
With clear, blue waters and beautiful architecture, that place in Chittorgarh, India is one of the places you should definitely make time to visit in your lifetime.
According to viralnova.com, this list of the 31 most amazing destinations is compiled by Reddit user MrChubbyMidget.
From the famous peaks of Machu Picchu to lesser known ones like "The Door to Hell" in Derweze, these are definitely some beautiful pictures of places you know would be even more breathtaking in person.
Look at the gallery below for more of the rest of the list.
Visit STOMP for more stories.