- « 10 airline fees every traveller should try to avoid »
- « State flag draped on Mr Lee's casket now on display at National Museum »
- « China Airlines pilots vote to strike on near-unanimous vote »
- « Lost something at Naia? Go to 'keeper of finds' »
- « Godzilla-themed hotel in Japan offers special effects, trick walls »
- « 8 amazing destinations to celebrate Mother's Day »
- « Thai Airways to continue flying to Nepal »
- « Old Siam: Tourists insist on seeing Thais in baggy bloomers »
- « Thai Airways told to ride out the turbulance »
- « Mayon park on World Heritage list »
Some of the most breathtaking destinations you should visit in your lifetime
Stomp | Tue, Nov 19 2013
With clear, blue waters and beautiful architecture, that place in Chittorgarh, India is one of the places you should definitely make time to visit in your lifetime.
According to viralnova.com, this list of the 31 most amazing destinations is compiled by Reddit user MrChubbyMidget.
From the famous peaks of Machu Picchu to lesser known ones like "The Door to Hell" in Derweze, these are definitely some beautiful pictures of places you know would be even more breathtaking in person.
Look at the gallery below for more of the rest of the list.
Visit STOMP for more stories.