- « Travellers claim no Ebola screening »
- « Indonesian fighter jets intercept Australian plane »
- « Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from "gutter oil" »
- « Survey: How nationality reflects flying habits »
- « Another tough year ahead for Thailand's tourism if martial law stays »
- « World's 10 best destinations for solo travels »
- « Travellers warm up to online guides »
- « US to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports »
- « No holiday for travel agents in Web age »
- « Singapore named Lonely Planet's top destination to visit in 2015 »
Some of the most breathtaking destinations you should visit in your lifetime
Stomp | Tue, Nov 19 2013
With clear, blue waters and beautiful architecture, that place in Chittorgarh, India is one of the places you should definitely make time to visit in your lifetime.
According to viralnova.com, this list of the 31 most amazing destinations is compiled by Reddit user MrChubbyMidget.
From the famous peaks of Machu Picchu to lesser known ones like "The Door to Hell" in Derweze, these are definitely some beautiful pictures of places you know would be even more breathtaking in person.
Look at the gallery below for more of the rest of the list.
Visit STOMP for more stories.