- « Celebrating life at Burning Man festival »
- « Christmas in Nuremberg »
- « 3 bike rides and a typhoon »
- « Tips to enhance your rental bicycle experience »
- « S'porean photog praises N Korea's 'world-class' ski resort but notices something missing »
- « Purple haze of jacarandas draws Japanese to South Africa »
- « Trip tips: Galway, Ireland's most Irish city »
- « Sentosa named most expensive island in SE Asia again: TripAdvisor »
- « Indian passenger body wants end to low-fare schemes »
- « Bag handlers' walkout led to Jetstar delays »
Some of the most breathtaking destinations you should visit in your lifetime
Stomp | Tue, Nov 19 2013
With clear, blue waters and beautiful architecture, that place in Chittorgarh, India is one of the places you should definitely make time to visit in your lifetime.
According to viralnova.com, this list of the 31 most amazing destinations is compiled by Reddit user MrChubbyMidget.
From the famous peaks of Machu Picchu to lesser known ones like "The Door to Hell" in Derweze, these are definitely some beautiful pictures of places you know would be even more breathtaking in person.
Look at the gallery below for more of the rest of the list.
Visit STOMP for more stories.