- « World's safest airlines: JACDEC »
- « Destination: Albania the 'Virgin California' »
- « Sesame Street's Elmo a hit with Times Square tourists »
- « Only $3 for return Scoot flights as it celebrates 3-million passenger milestone »
- « 9 aircraft parking bays at KLIA2 shut down until Sunday »
- « Japan's ANA drops plan to buy stake in Myanmar airline »
- « ANA 1st in the world to roll out flights on stretched Dreamliner »
- « 8 tips how to make friends in a foreign country »
- « Gary, Indiana, begins knocking down eyesore high-rise hotel »
- « Heavy new penalties await overstayers in Thailand »
Some of the most breathtaking destinations you should visit in your lifetime
Stomp | Tue, Nov 19 2013
With clear, blue waters and beautiful architecture, that place in Chittorgarh, India is one of the places you should definitely make time to visit in your lifetime.
According to viralnova.com, this list of the 31 most amazing destinations is compiled by Reddit user MrChubbyMidget.
From the famous peaks of Machu Picchu to lesser known ones like "The Door to Hell" in Derweze, these are definitely some beautiful pictures of places you know would be even more breathtaking in person.
Look at the gallery below for more of the rest of the list.
Visit STOMP for more stories.