- « Thailand tourism back in business: Official »
- « Tourists soak in sights and sounds of Malaysia's National Day procession »
- « Walking tours show harsh realities of Tokyo, Osaka »
- « Mt Ishizuchi: The journey to find another self on a sacred mountain »
- « 'Empty' MAS flight: Shot was taken before others boarded »
- « AirAsia kicks off free trial of in-flight WiFi service »
- « Singapore-Vietnam air passenger traffic soars »
- « Gardens by the Bay to sparkle for Christmas »
- « Prepare food for Kai Kai and Jia Jia on new tour »
- « HK beats Thailand as S'pore's top travel choice »
Some of the most breathtaking destinations you should visit in your lifetime
Stomp | Tue, Nov 19 2013
With clear, blue waters and beautiful architecture, that place in Chittorgarh, India is one of the places you should definitely make time to visit in your lifetime.
According to viralnova.com, this list of the 31 most amazing destinations is compiled by Reddit user MrChubbyMidget.
From the famous peaks of Machu Picchu to lesser known ones like "The Door to Hell" in Derweze, these are definitely some beautiful pictures of places you know would be even more breathtaking in person.
Look at the gallery below for more of the rest of the list.
Visit STOMP for more stories.