- « 'No change' in travel plans of visitors from Singapore »
- « September holiday fun for kids »
- « 10 more of the world's quirkiest hotels »
- « 5 ways to save on your next air ticket »
- « Inside Europe's 10 most beautiful castles and palaces »
- « 'War of hotels' breaks out ahead of Tokyo Olympics »
- « Service charge higher than Malaysian visa fee in China »
- « Malaysia to grant visa exemption for China group tourists »
- « 5 reasons why we love eslite hotel Taipei »
- « How to be a smarter traveller than your smartphone »
Some of the most breathtaking destinations you should visit in your lifetime
Stomp | Tue, Nov 19 2013
With clear, blue waters and beautiful architecture, that place in Chittorgarh, India is one of the places you should definitely make time to visit in your lifetime.
According to viralnova.com, this list of the 31 most amazing destinations is compiled by Reddit user MrChubbyMidget.
From the famous peaks of Machu Picchu to lesser known ones like "The Door to Hell" in Derweze, these are definitely some beautiful pictures of places you know would be even more breathtaking in person.
Look at the gallery below for more of the rest of the list.
Visit STOMP for more stories.