- « International travelers hit record 1.13 billion in 2014 »
- « Dubai overtakes Heathrow as busiest international airport »
- « Sub-zero stunner »
- « Chinese zodiac travelmate-matching »
- « Surviving a -5 degrees night at the Icehotel »
- « Sleep under the stars »
- « Ancient trade route to Tibet »
- « Lucky 50 »
- « Review: Amandari Resort »
- « Second traveller @ half price »
Some of the most breathtaking destinations you should visit in your lifetime
Stomp | Tue, Nov 19 2013
With clear, blue waters and beautiful architecture, that place in Chittorgarh, India is one of the places you should definitely make time to visit in your lifetime.
According to viralnova.com, this list of the 31 most amazing destinations is compiled by Reddit user MrChubbyMidget.
From the famous peaks of Machu Picchu to lesser known ones like "The Door to Hell" in Derweze, these are definitely some beautiful pictures of places you know would be even more breathtaking in person.
Look at the gallery below for more of the rest of the list.
Visit STOMP for more stories.