- « Mistakes travellers might make during their Europe holiday »
- « Turkish feast for the senses »
- « Why travelling is like falling in love »
- « 2 October beer fests in Seoul »
- « Asian premiere of Cinderella, A Fairly True Story, coming to RWS on Dec 10 »
- « New luxe lounge »
- « Safari new year »
- « Phuket fantasy »
- « Autumn sonata »
- « Travel black book: Mumbai on the move »
S'poreans among top jet-setters in region
The New Paper | Sat, Aug 17 2013
SINGAPORE - Singaporeans are among the most well-travelled in the Asia-Pacific, according to a survey.
Some 78 per cent of participants surveyed said they had travelled for international leisure in the past 12 months, according to MasterCard. Hongkongers, Thais and Chinese were the region's other jet-setters.
Regional destinations remained popular with Singaporeans, with budget airlines their favourite mode of travel.
Over the next 12 months, 40 per cent of Singaporeans polled said they intend to travel to Australia, with 37 per cent wanting to go to Japan and Thailand.
Get The New Paper for more stories.