- « Free entry to ArtScience Museum on Hari Raya Haji and Deepavali »
- « Experience Singapore at Marina Mandarin »
- « Conrad Centennial Singapore »
- « Seafood & Wok Friday Buffet Dinner at Carlton City Hotel »
- « What will hotel rooms look like in 2024? »
- « Top 5 luxury hotels in Singapore »
- « S'porean travellers to Hong Kong should avoid areas with demonstrations: MFA »
- « Bangkok's new draws »
- « Luxury for less: 5 things to do in Indonesia that are cheaper than anywhere else »
- « Etihad Airway launches its first Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner »
S'poreans among top jet-setters in region
The New Paper | Sat, Aug 17 2013
SINGAPORE - Singaporeans are among the most well-travelled in the Asia-Pacific, according to a survey.
Some 78 per cent of participants surveyed said they had travelled for international leisure in the past 12 months, according to MasterCard. Hongkongers, Thais and Chinese were the region's other jet-setters.
Regional destinations remained popular with Singaporeans, with budget airlines their favourite mode of travel.
Over the next 12 months, 40 per cent of Singaporeans polled said they intend to travel to Australia, with 37 per cent wanting to go to Japan and Thailand.
Get The New Paper for more stories.