- « Japan to see average to warmer weather in Nov-Jan »
- « Kids take centre stage at River Safari's first trick-or-treat event »
- « 11 reasons why travellers keep going back to Krabi »
- « KLIA and Changi have Ebola checks in place »
- « Snapshot of Sabah scenery tops global photography contest »
- « Asian destinations give best value for Singapore travellers »
- « North Korea to bar foreign tourists over Ebola concerns »
- « Lee Kuan Yew and late wife immortalised in romantic tribute at Madame Tussauds »
- « Picasso museum in Paris finally reopens after much controversy »
- « Singapore will be first Madame Tussauds museum to have boat ride »
A tropical paradise, Krabi boasts spectacular natural scenery, notably limestone cliffs that juts majestically out of emerald green waters as well as outstanding white sand beaches.
One intrepid Malaysian lady still thinks that climbing Kilimanjaro is easier than taking care of two...
Enjoy houses made of slate, highland pastures with wild flowers and drivers who skimp on diesel.
According to lifestyle site Lifehack, although solo travelling could be scary at times, it gives one...
From Nov 3, VietJet will start a new route connecting Hanoi and Siem Reap.
Marriott International has opened its first Marriott Hotel brand property in Haikou, Hainan Province...
Today is the last day of the Chan Brothers Travel Family & Friends Sale where travellers can...
In honour of Spain's National Day on Oct 12, The Travel Corporation has launched new itineraries to...
A small mediaeval town on the tip of an Adriatic peninsula is artist Milenko Prvacki's second home.
A peninsula just 1 km long and 400m wide, Side is one of the most famous classical sites in Turkey.
The show's curators say Holmes is the most-filmed character of all time, starring in over 200...