- « Angry Birds Park opens in Johor »
- « Celebrating life at Burning Man festival »
- « Christmas in Nuremberg »
- « 3 bike rides and a typhoon »
- « Tips to enhance your rental bicycle experience »
- « S'porean photog praises N Korea's 'world-class' ski resort but notices something missing »
- « Purple haze of jacarandas draws Japanese to South Africa »
- « Trip tips: Galway, Ireland's most Irish city »
- « Sentosa named most expensive island in SE Asia again: TripAdvisor »
- « Indian passenger body wants end to low-fare schemes »
Every October hundreds of Japanese, mainly retirees, fly in to see the blossoms, which are better known in Japan than other South African tourist attractions.
Sentosa has been named the most expensive island in South-east Asia for the second year running,...
APAI said that it has become routine for airlines to announce such schemes.
The joy of bagging its first customer was short-lived when its workers did not turn up on the first...
The nearly five-year-old Labrador is the first guide dog to be allowed to fly on Tigerair.
A panel of experts across the global cruise industry picked Singapore as Destination of the Year,...
Regent Singapore will see its chefs design a menu adapted from their signature dishes.
After being in the spotlight for refusing a guide dog on one of its planes last year, low-cost...
Good air links, new iconic attractions among key drivers.
Gwyneth Paltrow jetted to Singapore this week to launch British Airways' new A380 superjumbo...
Residents in the capital will have a six-day holiday during the meeting.