- « A day at the races: Le Mans, the biggest race on earth »
- « Scoot to take over Hangzhou services from SilkAir »
- « Customers of Asia-Euro Holidays advised to contact airlines for refund »
- « Bosnia: History, post-war, culture and more »
- « Croatia: The magic that enticed Game Of Thrones »
- « Renowned springwater enhances coffee at Shodoshima cafe »
- « KinkBNB: Airbnb-style rentals for kinky travellers »
- « Volcano woes beset Hakone »
- « STB suspends A D Travel for failing to settle refunds »
- « Free admission to Science Centre for Singaporeans on SG50 weekend »
Case has received more than 500 complaints from consumers on the sudden closure of travel agencies.
Experts are unsure how long the ongoing volcanic activity could continue.
A D Travel (licence number 02525) has been suspended from conducting travel agent activities until...
Each ID card will admit the holder and up to four children below the age of 16.
Visitors must show proof of Singapore residency at the admission counter to redeem the free entry.
The biennale is commissioned by the National Arts Council.
Performances include carousel of angels, drag and puppet shows.
Airline's net profit soars 162 per cent due partly to drop in share of losses from associated firms.
The trend has reached new heights this year, with each week bringing news of a new cafe popping up.
Kensington guests can bask in all its 4-star bliss in a more intimate and less crowded atmosphere.