- « Atlantic City's $3 billion Revel Casino closing after two years »
- « Top travel tips for a hassle-free journey »
- « Segway tours now available for Marina Bay area »
- « The world's friendliest and unfriendliest cities »
- « Thai tour guides accuse Chinese of stealing clients »
- « Newest UNESCO sites bring total to over 1,000 »
- « AirAsia seen gaining from expected MAS restructuring as Q2 results improve »
- « Hua Hin stalls dismantled, owners made to return beach to public »
- « The summer search for cool, soothing waters »
- « Two missing tourists 'stranded on island' »
Opened in 2012, the 52-storey gambling palace will close next month while in bankruptcy for the second time.
Experts share tips for how to reduce costs and stress - from the best time to book to the niftiest...
With the launch of the Marina Bay Segway Tours by tour operator Gogreen Holdings on Tuesday,...
Melbourne and Auckland are the world's friendliest cities, according to a Conde Nast Traveller...
In recent weeks, groups of Chinese staying in Thailand and Chinese students were illegally working...
The world now has over 1,000 UNESCO World Heritage Sites for everyone - and our generations after -...
MAS is in the process of being delisted by state investor Khazanah Nasional [KHAZA.UL].
Authorities begin to regulate the 22 food stalls on the beach in response to complaints that their...
As of 5pm on Tuesday, there was still no information on the two missing tourists.
Passengers aboard an Indian IndiGo flight were evacuated using emergency chutes.