- « Battlestar Galactica roller coaster to reopen early 2015: RWS »
- « More tourists unhappy with hotels, restaurants »
- « Natas fair faces challenge from new rival event »
- « Changi welcomed 4.49m passengers in October, up 1.9 per cent »
- « 'Big Four' and 20 other travel agencies opt out of Natas fair »
- « 24 agencies to hold travel fair »
- « Natas optimistic that resolution can be achieved »
- « Japan volcano eruption hits flights »
- « Central Java to hold Indonesia Umbrella Festival »
- « Revisiting childhood through toys »
RWS, which manages USS, said on Friday that the world's tallest duelling roller coaster will make its comeback with a new design.
Lower satisfaction scores attributed to labour crunch and high expectations.
Rival fair comes after outbound tour companies raised issues with Natas about existing fair since as...
Traffic from India boosts arrivals; that from Thailand and China rise following slumps most of this...
24 travel agencies have opted out of the event and are holding their own fair on the same dates.
After opting out of the next Natas travel fair, 24 agencies will hold their own on the same dates.
The travel fair organiser will also be waiving the entrance fees to next year's travel fair.
Japan Airlines and All Nippon Airways warned passengers of "a number of cancellations and changed...
The festival will be enlivened by various programs, such as an umbrella fashion display.
Visitors feel as if they have stepped into a scene of the "Mobile Suit Gundam" anime series.
Initial analysis had suggested that the first debris from the plane could come ashore on Indonesia's...