- « 4 affordable rustic getaways not far from Singapore »
- « MATTA: Travel industry is not ready for GST »
- « Visa processing fees too high, say Indonesia agencies »
- « Shopping foreign tourists’ worst Korean experience »
- « Osaka studies taxi services for international visitors »
- « New counter to process Malaysia's fast-track clearance pass in Orchard »
- « Xi'an: Jewel of ancient China still shines brightly »
- « Beautiful cherry blossoms in China prompt ugly behaviour »
- « Here's why you should never buy travel insurance from airlines »
- « AirAsia's Free Seats promo a big hit »
Indonesia's largest association of employment agency operators is crying foul over the steep visa...
Foreign tourists cited unfriendliness and price negotiation while shopping as the least pleasant...
To help improve taxi services for the growing number of visitors to Japan from overseas, Osaka taxi...
Previously, travellers could only apply for the MACS pass at counters at the Woodlands and Tuas...
A man was caught on camera climbing onto a tree to make petals fall as 'cherry blossom rain' for...
Passengers need only pay for airport taxes and fees when booking under the promotion.
ST Aerospace's initiative will boost Republic's reputation as aerospace hub.
Dubbed Adventures in Australia, the new exhibit features a walk-through experience in a climate-...
Airplanes taking off from Beijing were 73 minutes late on average in 2014.