- « Airfares 'likely to fall from second half of the year' »
- « Shopping for Surabaya's colorful batik »
- « Fairmont Jakarta now open to guests »
- « The traveller's table: An essential cheese for Swiss cuisine »
- « Most romantic restaurants in Jakarta and Bali »
- « Shopping finds: Galabiya keeps wearers cozy, stylish »
- « Jurong Bird Park launches Wings of Asia »
- « Trip Through Time: Religious city birthplace of movable type »
- « Best old bakeries in Bandung »
- « Singapore to London in 64 days »
The recent plunge in oil prices should bring airfares down for more travellers from the second half of the year, said the chief economist of a global airline body.
Fairmont Jakarta has opened its doors, starting today, in the heart of the capital city.
Jurong Bird Park in Singapore unveiled its rejuvenated aviary dubbed Wings of Asia on Thursday.
More affordable travel there pushes demand up by as much as 40 per cent.
The usual suspects in Malaysia get the best hotel awards from TripAdvisor travellers.
Accounts manager Gillian Zheng, 30, usually visits destinations such as Hong Kong or Taiwan around...
Bali is seeing a brighter outlook on cruise tourism this year.
The system selects routes that are preferable for bicyclists, such as those that avoid uphill slopes.
A tourist court should be set up to help visitors who may have been short-changed by unscrupulous...
Scrapping the visa requirement would have helped to regain the confidence of Chinese tourists, whose...
Airlines across the world have been under increasing pressure to cut or reduce fuel surcharges as...