- « Japan to see average to warmer weather in Nov-Jan »
- « Kids take centre stage at River Safari's first trick-or-treat event »
- « 11 reasons why travellers keep going back to Krabi »
- « KLIA and Changi have Ebola checks in place »
- « Snapshot of Sabah scenery tops global photography contest »
- « Asian destinations give best value for Singapore travellers »
- « North Korea to bar foreign tourists over Ebola concerns »
- « Lee Kuan Yew and late wife immortalised in romantic tribute at Madame Tussauds »
- « Picasso museum in Paris finally reopens after much controversy »
- « Singapore will be first Madame Tussauds museum to have boat ride »
- Many Hollywood blockbusters portray honeymooners getting their flights upgraded to first or business class by their carrier but does this happen in real life?
- Little monsters and super heroes ran amok at River Safari's first trick-or-treat event, Safari Boo, to celebrate the American holiday of Halloween.
- Hotel prices have dropped across Asia, and Singaporeans can now travel to more countries for cheaper.
- According to lifestyle site Lifehack, although solo travelling could be scary at times, it gives one an opportunity to discover oneself and also to experience adventure.
- The wax statues were created based on a photograph that was taken of the pair on Valentine's Day in 2008 at Sentosa.
- Strategise well and you could chalk up enough frequent flier miles to board a luxe flight.
- 2015 is a special year to visit Singapore as the nation will be celebrating its Golden Jubilee, and ushering in new attractions such as the National Art Gallery and Singapore Sports Hub.
- Cruises themed around interests such as cycling expeditions or K-pop are adding variety to the sailing scene here.
- Since its opening in 2010, stars like Katy Perry, David Beckham and Tiger Woods have been pictured there, especially in the building's famous rooftop skypark.
- Whether you're looking for quirky boutique inns, island hideaways or a place in the heart of town, here are five hotels you can consider for your next staycation in Singapore.
Japan will see mostly average or warmer-than-average weather from November to January.
Both airports have first line defences in place, many of which are hidden from public...
Little monsters and super heroes ran amok at River Safari's first trick-or-treat event,...
A tropical paradise, Krabi boasts spectacular natural scenery, notably limestone cliffs...
One intrepid Malaysian lady still thinks that climbing Kilimanjaro is easier than taking...
S. Ratnambal has regularly gone on temple tours to India since 2001. This grandmother of...
Stories with galleries