- « Some travel agencies opting out of Natas fair »
- « AsiaSpa Awards celebrates the best of travel, spa and wellness in Asia »
- « AirAsia celebrates new LINE aircraft with flight sale »
- « How to explore Turkey in 7 days with a budget of $1,000 »
- « 90% of SE Asian travellers check e-mails while on vacation »
- « Go from wedding to honeymoon at these 10 romantic destinations »
- « AirAsia ASEAN pass for regional travel »
- « Russians are coming »
- « Seeing double? 9 European alternatives to the world's top attractions »
- « Travel back in time by visiting these 10 ancient cities »
- If you're feeling royal perhaps some of these properties might fit in with your mood. What must it be like to actually live in a palace or an abode of an aristocrat? Unless you're of royal or...
- Sun, surf and never-ending work - that is what South-east Asian holiday-makers are doing while they are on vacation, said TripAdvisor.
- Free toys, "candlelight" meals and aromatherapy cards - these are just some of the little-known free and quirky gifts and services that comes with your plane ticket purchase, said travel site Smarter Travel.
- SA Tours, Chan Brothers Travel, Dynasty Travel and CTC Travel have broken off from the association after disagreements, and are planning to hold their own travel fair at Marina Bay Sands next year.
- TripAdvisor revealed its listing for Jakarta's most popular eateries, attractions and accommodations based on reviews and opinions.
- If you are in the midst of planning a trip to Seoul, here are some awesome affordable shopping locations you shouldn't miss out on.
- Known for wellness and beauty, Adonis Beauty International has established Adonis Hotel in Purvis Street, which is its first foray into the hospitality industry.
- Cookbook author Rachel Khoo is captivated by the glamorous Riviera feel of the French town.
- The end-of-year period of November-January is a popular time for travel, but it also coincides with the wet monsoon season in a number of South Asian countries. Here are some weather-friendly beach holiday options around the region, where Mother Nature is unlikely to (literally) rain on your parade.
- Singapore's Orchard Road lights up this weekend in celebration of the Yuletide. Dressing up the streets with glittering illumination has become a Christmas tradition all over the world. From London...
Costs cited by 4 as a key reason for holding event separately.
Thailand was the award's biggest winner with six of its establishments receiving titles,...
Many ask what exactly do I see in Turkey and I can't really tell you straight but this...
Looking for the perfect place to tie the knot? Why not get a headstart on the honeymoon...
From beaches to glaciers, Europe has plenty to offer. So for every iconic picture you see...
These 10 historic sites were some of the most important and beautiful cities in the world...
Stories with galleries