- « 48 hours & 1 city: Getting the best out of Auckland »
- « 2 white tigers among 7 new big cats at zoo »
- « S'pore room rates down 9 per cent last year: Hotels.com »
- « Waxing lyrical about S'pore girl »
- « Travel agents play down effect of IVS change on HK »
- « Top 10 eco-friendly hotels around the world »
- « Changi's T5 to be bigger than 3 current terminals combined »
- « Phu Quoc airport to hand out value-added tax refunds »
- « Free limited edition Studio Guides at USS on Mar 18 »
- « NAS cancels Scandinavia flights over pilot strike OSLO »
- Changi Airport's new mega passenger terminal will be bigger and even more ambitious than indicated earlier. Terminal 5 is likely to comprise a main facility linked to one or more satellite terminals via an underground rail link.
- Despite being known as one of the world's most expensive cities, Japan is ranked high on many people's 'to-go' list. Here are some tips to help cut costs by choosing the right plane tickets, accommodations and places where you spend your money.
- It is the second time that the museum, which was founded in London in 1835, has made a wax model of the Singapore Girl.
- Planning the ultimate sun-sand-sea holiday? Look no further than a few flight hours away. Myanmar, Thailand and Philippines have the world's best 25 beaches, according to reviewers.
- Watching adult films, "stalking" fellow passengers - these are just some of the creepy things travellers can do on a plane and yet, does not constitute as legitimate reasons to get kicked off.
- What are the craziest things that have happened while traveling? The following extreme feats were motivated by a host of factors, including charity, self-fulfillment and even chance.
- Here are some worthy alternatives that do not require a plane ticket. These day trips will help you escape the concrete jungle (and your inquisitive relatives) during this festive weekend.
- From Japanese electronic toilet seats to Swiss luxury watches, Chinese tourists have been globe-trotting in pursuit of purchases in department stores and luxury shops.
- Working in Jakarta wreaks a lot of wear and tear. As such, many of the capital's residents choose to spend their weekends recharging and revitalizing.
- Stained bedsheets, grime on the walls and worse, bedbugs - these are probably the top irks of travellers everywhere when staying in hotels. Find out which cities made it into the list of world's dirtiest hotels.
The Singapore Zoo is getting at least seven new big cats, including a pair of rare white...
The popularity of Singapore as a stopover point makes it highly susceptible to any...
A glorious city full of hidden jewels was waiting to be uncovered and explored.
From a coastal Thai eco-retreat to a Costa Rican jungle getaway, hotel search website...
It is not often wild fish are so tame they feed from your hands and swim at your feet.
Stories with galleries