- « Asia-Euro Holidays closes suddenly »
- « Eiffel Tower shut as staff walk out over pickpockets »
- « Bali to build floating airport »
- « 5 favorite ethnic food eateries in Jakarta »
- « Holiday hijinks »
- « More surreal places you won't believe exist »
- « Planning a romantic trip to Paris? Here are some tips for lowering your budget »
- « Book flights 3 months in advance for most savings: Analysis »
- « 2 decades of DreamWorks animated films to be displayed at ArtScience Museum »
- « Ryotei owner's cafe serves genuine warabi-mochi »
- Here are 3 experiences you can enjoy without leaving the country or spending hundreds of dollars, but that will still give you the sense that you’re away from home.
- Disney Store opened the doors of its flagship store on Wednesday in the popular Lujiazui area of Pudong, Shanghai, China.
- SIA unveiled its new Premium Economy Class seats and in-flight offerings that customers will enjoy when the new cabin class enters service in August.
- Visitors to the Singapore Zoo can now say "hi" to its latest residents from Down Under - four koalas named Paddle, Chan (pronounced Shan), Pellita and Idalia. Koalamania, a 210 sq m koala enclosure...
- If you're looking to avoid eyesores on your next vacation, consider one of these destinations, where the people are just as beautiful as the scenery.
- At just 125mm long and barely 90mm wide, a passport is one of the world's most important documents even though it comes with less than 40 pages.
- Those curious about staying in a hotel constructed of salt, a tree house in the Amazon rain forest or a historic cave dwelling in Turkey might want to consider these options.
- Adding in hotel, airfare and meals, Langkawi turned out to be the more affordable destination of the two for a one-week trip, at $1,232.
- Travelling to another country can be nerve wrecking for some people and cause them to ask questions or have requests which can sound ridiculous.
- Set in a rainforest environment, the zoo also features educational content designed in an interactive mode for all its exhibits.
Tour agency believed to have run up losses of about $2m from property investments.
The closure of the monument left hundreds of visitors disappointed.
Jakarta has a huge variety of ethnic food eateries.
There are plenty of fun activities for children these June school holidays.
The Fly Geyser and Pink Lake are just two of many other surreal places in the world that...
You can totally do Paris as a romantic getaway on a modest budget. Here are a couple of...
Stories with galleries