- « Bad manners: Know where to place your chopsticks »
- « MFA urges Singaporeans to leave Yemen »
- « Travel black book: Shop for silver in Lima »
- « KLIA2 slammed for failure to consider needs of budget airlines »
- « Thai destinations for a fabulous floral experience this winter »
- « Honeymoon interrupted as disorderly Brit hauled off plane in Bermuda »
- « Holiday in South Korea for 12 days on a $1,600 budget »
- « 20 more travel agencies pull out of Natas' travel fair »
- « 4.49 million passengers passed through Changi Airport in Oct, increasing by 1.9 per cent »
- « Himalayan retreat »
- From an oasis in the sky to a tropical paradise, take a break from your hectic city life and discover Singapore's best spas.
- A passenger was charged $1,500 for Wi-Fi on SIA, but the airline says there are measures to prevent patrons from chalking up such charges.
- Pan Pacific Singapore's Bed, Brunch & Bliss staycation weekend is the luxurious antidote to cure anyone's blues.
- From all seven continents, tourist site Visit IOM has listed 30 private islands you can buy. Costing from £64,000 (S$130,000) to as high as £9.6 million, these islands have unique names like Christmas Tree Island in Virginia or Turtle Island in Australia.
- Thailand bursts into bloom during the winter months. Check out these destinations for a fabulous floral experience.
- In total, 24 travel agencies will be joining the rival fair which will tentatively be called Outbound Travel Fair which will be held at MBS next March.
- Many ask what exactly do I see in Turkey and I can't really tell you straight but this blog post will somehow show it is not just about the culture, food, people.
- These 10 historic sites were some of the most important and beautiful cities in the world, and many of them have even received the honour of being a UNESCO heritage site.
- From beaches to glaciers, Europe has plenty to offer. So for every iconic picture you see of some Caribbean coastline or Himalayan mountain range, there might be an equally bucket list worthy alternative right there in Europe.
- If you're feeling royal perhaps some of these properties might fit in with your mood. What must it be like to actually live in a palace or an abode of an aristocrat? Unless you're of royal or...
The Thai Embassy in Tokyo came up with a list of do's and don'ts for tourists going to...
The Singapore government has urged Singaporeans in Yemen to leave the country due to the...
The capital of Peru is fascinating with great buys such as quality silverware and world-...
Thailand bursts into bloom during the winter months. Check out these destinations for a...
This post is a guide for budget travellers who wish to holiday in South Korea on a budget...
Stories with galleries