- « Angry Birds Park opens in Johor »
- « Celebrating life at Burning Man festival »
- « Christmas in Nuremberg »
- « 3 bike rides and a typhoon »
- « Tips to enhance your rental bicycle experience »
- « S'porean photog praises N Korea's 'world-class' ski resort but notices something missing »
- « Purple haze of jacarandas draws Japanese to South Africa »
- « Trip tips: Galway, Ireland's most Irish city »
- « Sentosa named most expensive island in SE Asia again: TripAdvisor »
- « Indian passenger body wants end to low-fare schemes »
- Sentosa has been named the most expensive island in South-east Asia for the second year running, while Gili Trawangan has been named the cheapest, said TripAdvisor.
- With the wind howling in the distance, the approaching typhoon was on the back of our minds. Would the ride still be able to go ahead?
- The 'world-class' attraction was new and clean, but one vital thing that visitors required was missing.
- The joy of bagging its first customer was short-lived when its workers did not turn up on the first day of the contract on Oct 16.
- While there are many colourful cities in the world, Skyscanner has selected some vibrant places in the region for travellers to visit.
- Gwyneth Paltrow jetted to Singapore this week to launch British Airways' new A380 superjumbo aircraft which flies between London and Singapore.
- Here, in the city of Yogyakarta (affectionately called Jogja for short), I quickly discover that its beauty is down-to-earth and real, emanating from every pore of its ash-covered land.
- South-east Asia's first indoor Angry Birds Activity Park will be opened to the public on Oct 31.
- Many Hollywood blockbusters portray honeymooners getting their flights upgraded to first or business class by their carrier but does this happen in real life?
- Little monsters and super heroes ran amok at River Safari's first trick-or-treat event, Safari Boo, to celebrate the American holiday of Halloween.
Every October hundreds of Japanese, mainly retirees, fly in to see the blossoms, which...
Sentosa has been named the most expensive island in South-east Asia for the second year...
Excited fans of the game could be seen queuing as doors opened at 10am.
The incredible Burning Man festival in Nevada is a once-in-a lifetime experience for Wu...
By the time the market closes for Christmas Day, some 20 million visitors would have...
Stories with galleries