- « Leonardo da Vinci exhibition at ArtScience Museum this Nov »
- « Russia's Northstar to build beach resort in Bintan »
- « Blind men conquer Mt Kinabalu »
- « Tourists asked not to eat while walking »
- « 1st Hotel Jen of the Shangri-La group opens in Singapore »
- « Singaporeans eligible for automated immigration clearance in HK from Sep 22 »
- « Kempinski Hotel in Myanmar »
- « Staycation at Grand Mercure »
- « Direct flights to Okinawa »
- « Johor seeks hourly train shuttle to S'pore »
- Run by Shangri-La hospitality group, Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore opens beside 313@Somerset at Orchard Road.
- There is a new escape room outlet in town, and unlike its competitors, it does not require you to have impressive puzzle-solving skills, but it does require you to have a lion's heart.
- According to travel site TripAdvisor's TripIndex Racing, Singapore remains the seventh most costly destination to watch the F1 Grand Prix, with a ticket price of $877.50 in the most-expensive-ticket league.
- From things like water to taxis and cruise excursions, we tell you how to avoid a list of overpriced things that burn an unnecessary hole in your pockets when travelling.
- Sailing around Indonesia's Komodo islands on the luxury schooner Tiger Blue feels like an escape from the real world.
- According to cleaning service Hassle.com, popular tourist attractions which include Disneyworld in Florida and the Rat Cafe in London are the most unclean and dirty places on earth.
- From bad roommates to mouldy showers, we reveal the most common hostel horrors and how to handle them!
- The Singapore Zoo, which now sits on a 26 hectares plot about the size of 23 football fields, could expand to take up available land next to it.
- There's a tasty delight round every corner in Taipei, a popular destination with Singaporeans.
- Airline fees: This is a big source of irritation for consumers, according to travel website Smarter Travel. Most hidden costs these days used to be included in the price of the ticket. But nowadays,...
The exhibition, Da Vinci: Shaping the Future, will present 26 original pages of da Vinci'...
Russian-based company Northstar Corp. is planning to build a hotel and beach resort on a...
Susan Li, host of travel show First Class, finds the French capital exciting and romantic.
Discover about the history, frequency, classes of travel and itineraries of the Ghan.
Luxury passenger train The Ghan offers travellers an uninterrupted view of the great...
Stories with galleries