- « Go luxe at sea for $645,000 a week »
- « Da Nang set for world fireworks champs »
- « Getting fired up in Bandung »
- « Jumeirah at Etihad Towers offers 'Fast & Luxurious' package »
- « The never ending bowl of noodles in Japan »
- « Changi Airport cuts fees for passengers, airlines & partners »
- « Urayasu's literary past revived in '50s exhibit »
- « Chan Brothers Travel wins first-ever AsiaOne Travel Planner contest »
- « Taiwan airport MRT rail runs first public test ride »
- « Japan plans to connect more travellers »
- Ever imagine getting your hair done, playing mahjong with friends, or enjoying a sauna - in the middle of the sea and in full luxury?
- If you're heading to Europe, here are the top 10 poshtels on the continent recommended by hotel comparison website Trivago. -The Star/ANN
- Believe it or not, a US lifestyle site has named Singapore as the number one street food city in the world, with Bangkok coming in at second place.
- Their free-and-easy trip featuring Yilan Shangri-La Leisure Farm and Sun Moon Lake came out the ultimate winner in a tight race between the four travel agencies.
- There are many hacks and tips online to score cheaper flights, but just how many are verified or have some truth to it?
- Wanko Soba is a style of Japanese Soba noodles originating from Iwate, and consists of a small serving of Soba noodles in a small bowl.
- We have been through all of that and know how difficult it is plan and execute the perfect vacation. Here is our cheater's guide to help make that vacation plan come to life, without losing a full head of hair or breaking the piggy bank.
- The animal is notoriously tough to breed.
- If a traveller is not kept aware, he could end up with serious health or financial woes during or after the trip.
- Four other islands - Phuket, Ko Samui, Ko Lanta and Ko Phanga in Thailand, each snagged a spot in the top 10 Travellers' Choice Islands in the Asia category.
Ever imagine getting your hair done, playing mahjong with friends, or enjoying a sauna -...
The Symphony of Colours, the title of the competition, has five scheduled performances...
This short journey can take up to two hours due to traffic congestion but it gives you...
Wanko Soba is a style of Japanese Soba noodles originating from Iwate, and consists of a...
Arranged on the low table are mock-ups of books and wax models of tempura dishes, made to...
Kites include a traditional six-sided Japanese fighter kite called Rokkaku, a Vietnamese...
Stories with galleries