- « Flight attendants dress up as Chinese empresses during cabin training »
- « Travel for love: How to find best match based on Chinese zodiac sign »
- « French tourists arrested for nude photos at Cambodia's Angkor »
- « Skymark Airlines downfall caused by 2 key management mistakes »
- « Bintan resort finds a cool way to go green »
- « Modernisation of Brunei airport to be completed this year »
- « Philippine tourism hobbled by poor services, weak infrastructure »
- « Tokyo Disney Resort to raise admission fees in April »
- « Record year for Changi Airport with 54.1 million passengers, but little growth »
- « International travelers hit record 1.13 billion in 2014 »
- Asia is never in short supply of sun, sea and sea! Yes, it's time to indulge in water sports to make a splash in 2015.
- A group of Sichuan flight attendant trainees dressed up as characters from The Empress of China and posed inside of a cabin simulator.
- From luxury villas and resorts to affordable accommodation by the beach, Bali is the perfect destination for you to enjoy some family-bonding time.
- Other than holiday destinations, travellers can also have the chance to sit next to a potential love interest by choosing seats best suited for their zodiac sign.
- 2 lucky readers stand a chance to win vouchers worth $1,000 to beautiful Taiwan by picking their favourite trip itinerary specially designed by Singapore's top travel agencies.
- Since we're feeling a little bit romantic in light of the upcoming Valentine's Day, here are top ten hotels for romance in the world according to the travellers.
- During each season, visitors can look forward to traditional street processions, celebratory fireworks and clear weather to witness the majesty of the beloved Mount Fuji.
- Taipei is fast becoming one of the hottest destinations in Asia, thanks to its rich culture, stunning landscapes and sinful street food. Find out which are the best things to do in the country.
- Modernity and heritage meet in each of these locations, from the mysterious Mergui Archipelago at the southern-most part of Myanmar to the made-over cities of Columbia with art-filled parks and salsa dancing, and all the way to the desert dunes of intriguing Tunisia.
- With amazing street food and affordable shopping in the Land of Smiles, it's no surprise that Bangkok is one of the most popular destinations for Singaporeans.
A group of Sichuan flight attendant trainees dressed up as characters from The Empress of...
The male tourists were discovered inside the Banteay Kdei temple at the world heritage...
Other than holiday destinations, travellers can also have the chance to sit next to a...
Asia is never in short supply of sun, sea and sea! Yes, it's time to indulge in water...
The Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival is an annual winter festival...
Stories with galleries