- « Accounts manager eyes cheaper vacations abroad »
- « Bali to welcome more cruise ships »
- « Tokyo tests next-gen navigation system for foreign cyclists »
- « Set up court for tourists: Chief Judge of Sabah and Sarawak »
- « Singer Vivian Hsu's favourite hangout in Singapore revealed »
- « Foreigners flood Niseko ski resort »
- « Visa fee waiver not enough, says China agent »
- « Virgin Australia cuts fuel surcharges for Australia-US flights »
- « Bali named best tourist destination »
- « Where to eat in Singapore according to locals »
- With amazing street food and affordable shopping in the Land of Smiles, it's no surprise that Bangkok is one of the most popular destinations for Singaporeans.
- Next time you are in the Botanical Gardens, don't be surprised if you bump into Taiwanese screen goddess Vivian Hsu who has revealed the attraction to be her favourite location to take walks at.
- The great thing about asking recommendations from locals or residents is that you may come across such interesting places and feel more adventurous too.
- Newly-opened Far East Hospitality AMOY bagged two awards for Top Hotel in Singapore and Best Hotel for Service in Singapore, while Lloyd's Inn won Best Bargain Hotel in Singapore.
- 2 lucky readers stand a chance to win vouchers worth $1,000 to beautiful Taiwan by picking their favourite trip itinerary specially designed by Singapore's top travel agencies.
- Osaka is Japan's ultimate food paradise. Food can be found at every street corner, unlike in some other Japanese cities.
- New to cycling and looking for some guidance and new friends to ride with ? We met this cycling group that cater to the needs of different types of cyclists in a very systematic way.
- Families will be able to enjoy a 4-day long weekend this Chinese New Year - ideal for a short vacation with loved ones!
- These terms are put in place by airlines and vendors to cater to the different needs of travellers. Some of the benefits of knowing such terms is to help save costs or plan your trip better.
- Whether it's enjoying a sunset from a mountain top or just taking in the bucolic sights of Mother Nature's hand-sculpted terrains, you'll attest that these 8 suggestions offer some pretty unique charms that take your breath away.
Accounts manager Gillian Zheng, 30, usually visits destinations such as Hong Kong or...
Bali is seeing a brighter outlook on cruise tourism this year.
Next time you are in the Botanical Gardens, don't be surprised if you bump into Taiwanese...
Foreign visitors have been visiting Niseko, an international ski resort area in Hokkaido...
The great thing about asking recommendations from locals or residents is that you may...
Stories with galleries