- « 5 unique things to do in Singapore »
- « New visa rules to boost India's tourism »
- « Battlestar Galactica roller coaster to reopen early 2015: RWS »
- « More tourists unhappy with hotels, restaurants »
- « Natas fair faces challenge from new rival event »
- « Changi welcomed 4.49m passengers in October, up 1.9 per cent »
- « 'Big Four' and 20 other travel agencies opt out of Natas fair »
- « 24 agencies to hold travel fair »
- « Natas optimistic that resolution can be achieved »
- « Japan volcano eruption hits flights »
- RWS, which manages USS, said on Friday that the world's tallest duelling roller coaster will make its comeback with a new design.
- Thailand bursts into bloom during the winter months. Check out these destinations for a fabulous floral experience.
- Pan Pacific Singapore's Bed, Brunch & Bliss staycation weekend is the luxurious antidote to cure anyone's blues.
- Looking for the perfect place to tie the knot? Why not get a headstart on the honeymoon by combining the two and getting hitched at one of these dream destinations? While overseas weddings can be expensive, you can find some cheap flights and hotel deals to some gorgeous locations.
- MOSCOW - Siberian air passengers had to get out and push their plane in temperatures of minus 52 degrees C after its chassis froze, Russian prosecutors said on Wednesday. The extraordinary story...
- The travel fair organiser will also be waiving the entrance fees to next year's travel fair.
- A passenger was charged $1,500 for Wi-Fi on SIA, but the airline says there are measures to prevent patrons from chalking up such charges.
- From an oasis in the sky to a tropical paradise, take a break from your hectic city life and discover Singapore's best spas.
- From all seven continents, tourist site Visit IOM has listed 30 private islands you can buy. Costing from £64,000 (S$130,000) to as high as £9.6 million, these islands have unique names like Christmas Tree Island in Virginia or Turtle Island in Australia.
- Many ask what exactly do I see in Turkey and I can't really tell you straight but this blog post will somehow show it is not just about the culture, food, people.
Tourists from 43 countries can apply online and pick up their visas on arrival.
RWS, which manages USS, said on Friday that the world's tallest duelling roller coaster...
Tired of the same old tourist attractions and shopping malls? After combing through the...
The capital of Peru is fascinating with great buys such as quality silverware and world-...
Thailand bursts into bloom during the winter months. Check out these destinations for a...
This post is a guide for budget travellers who wish to holiday in South Korea on a budget...
Stories with galleries