- « 6 lessons learnt in the great outdoors of Indonesia from a misfortune »
- « Cheapest weeks to travel to your favourite destinations in 2016 »
- « This is the Halal travel blog that all Muslim travellers have been waiting for »
- « Full-on outdoor adventure over 5 days in Indonesia »
- « Holidaying in Thailand? Remember to wear underwear before you go out »
- « KAYAK reveals the prices airlines are charging for extra luggage »
- « A lively fair brightly coloring Asakusa at the year-end »
- « Relive Korean dramas at Yongin theme park »
- « Travel tips for vegetarians »
- « Discounts at luxury chain »
- had bought a $15 waterproof case for it at the river rafting start point but just as I wanted to snap some photos to share with my friends, I realised that my smartphone had disappeared into the calm green water.
- Contiki shares 24 fascinating and sometimes hilarious facts about the top holidays cities that you might find hard to believe. Some may even make you want to pack your bags and visit, pronto.
- According to TripAdvisor, picking the correct week to visit a holiday spot can be crucial in cost savings for holiday-makers out there.
- Beneath the hustle and bustle of city life, Hong Kong has a lot to offer for couples on a romantic getaway - some more well-known than others. Skyscanner lets you in on six gems that are local secrets!
- An azure sky was the perfect backdrop for the rows of red roofs and the glint of the Vltava River that wends its way through the capital city of Czech Republic.
- Our list of Tokyo's best attractions is eclectic, just like the city itself. It's a fascinating mix of the hyper-new and the ancient, where you can see the second-tallest structure in the world - the Tokyo Skytree - on the same day as visiting a 1,400-year-old temple in Asakusa.
- From ancient pagodas to traditional Nanyin opera and even the local delicacy of worms in jelly, we discovered much about Quanzhou's multicultural past in our 72 hours there.
- From rock climbing to simulated skydiving to robot bartenders, there is never a dull moment onboard Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas.
- Situated in Indonesia's Riau Archipelago, this private island resort is surrounded by picture-perfect beaches and turquoise waters, making it an ideal destination for families.
- In countries with seasons, taking a stroll in the park amid the flaming autumnal colours of red, brown and gold and breathing in the cool, crisp air invoke a sense of nostalgic melancholy that is missing in the heat of the tropics.
Have Halal, Will Travel is a travel publication catered specifically to the modern Muslim...
Excess baggage charges are confusing to navigate: costs vary according to airline, and...
had bought a $15 waterproof case for it at the river rafting start point but just as I...
Think of one place in the world where you can ride a horse after climbing a mountain,...
According to TripAdvisor, picking the correct week to visit a holiday spot can be crucial...
Contiki shares 24 fascinating and sometimes hilarious facts about the top holidays cities...
Stories with galleries