- « S'pore popular with Muslim holidaymakers »
- « Thousands stranded due to Nepal runway closure »
- « Singapore gains halal cred, top marks from Muslim tourists »
- « 10 things to know when buying a tour package »
- « Nepal tells Mount Everest litterbugs to take out the trash »
- « Asia hotel prices down 2 per cent in 2014 »
- « New wax figure of Singapore Girl launched at Madame Tussauds »
- « 48 hours & 1 city: Getting the best out of Auckland »
- « 2 white tigers among 7 new big cats at zoo »
- « S'pore room rates down 9 per cent last year: Hotels.com »
- A survey ranked Singapore as the top non-Islamic destination for Muslim tourists, weeks after official data showed overall visitor numbers fell last year for the first time since 2009.
- Most Singaporeans love a good deal, especially when it comes to getting holiday tour packages that has everything booked and planned for. Before signing for a tour and paying for your holiday, here are 10 things to consider.
- I lost count of how many cattle-related jokes I got in the days before my trip to Auckland. Little did I know that as I sat in the Business Class cabin on an Air New Zealand flight, a glorious city full of hidden jewels was waiting to be uncovered and explored.
- From a coastal Thai eco-retreat to a Costa Rican jungle getaway, hotel search website Trivago presents some of the world's greenest retreats.
- A 25-year-old girl worked and saved while travelling to make up for the loss and finally completed her more than 10,000km journey with her boyfriend.
- Despite being known as one of the world's most expensive cities, Japan is ranked high on many people's 'to-go' list. Here are some tips to help cut costs by choosing the right plane tickets, accommodations and places where you spend your money.
- It is the second time that the museum, which was founded in London in 1835, has made a wax model of the Singapore Girl.
- Planning the ultimate sun-sand-sea holiday? Look no further than a few flight hours away. Myanmar, Thailand and Philippines have the world's best 25 beaches, according to reviewers.
- Watching adult films, "stalking" fellow passengers - these are just some of the creepy things travellers can do on a plane and yet, does not constitute as legitimate reasons to get kicked off.
- What are the craziest things that have happened while traveling? The following extreme feats were motivated by a host of factors, including charity, self-fulfillment and even chance.
Study shows it scores well for safety, access to prayer spaces, halal food.
Scores of passengers gathered at Kathmandu airport for updates on at least 80...
A survey ranked Singapore as the top non-Islamic destination for Muslim tourists, weeks...
Most Singaporeans love a good deal, especially when it comes to getting holiday tour...
I lost count of how many cattle-related jokes I got in the days before my trip to...
Stories with galleries