- « Doing things the Beijing way »
- « Travel black book: Get lost in Jakarta »
- « Twin air disasters threaten Malaysian tourism push »
- « Changi Airport handled 4.65m passengers in June; highest this year »
- « 'Made in Japan' up close »
- « Paris hotels allow guests to 'pay what you want' »
- « Gem in the Golden Triangle »
- « 33 per cent off room rates at Royal Plaza on Scotts »
- « Taipei's Gongguan to establish pedestrian zone for night market »
- « Tourists spend more here »
- Here's a mix of pools, lakes, rivers, hot springs and other water bodies that are perhaps the most stunning in the world.
- You may be pleasantly surprised to discover a much greater range and scope of charm that Seoul has to offer as the political and cultural capital of Korea.
- Japan's biggest travel agency is launching a bus tour with some decidedly homegrown touches - a flying ninja and sword-carrying samurai.
- Universal Studios Singapore (USS) has been named the top amusement park in Asia and eighth in the world, according to travel site, TripAdvisor. It beat out competition from Tokyo Disneyland and Ocean...
- Going to Hong Kong and thinking of bringing some roast goose back to Singapore? Don't.
- From stolen wallets to jellyfish stings: Here are 13 unlucky beach scenarios you definitely should try to avoid on holiday this summer.
- Feast your eyes and your imagination on this collection of the 10 most spectacular natural sights on the planet. And yes, all of these are real.
- Goliath in US has opened its doors to invite people to come on board for a short 1-minute mind-blowing ride!
- Bali provides a myriad of choices when it comes to staying right next to the sandy border between the land and the sea.
- In Indonesia, there is a place where the beaches and landscapes are just as stunning, but come at a fraction of the cost.
For all its gleaming trappings, by the standards of global cities, Beijing is still a...
An unprecedented second major aviation disaster in four months could further associate...
The Indonesian capital charms with its mix of old and new set in a haphazard yet...
World's tallest 'insane' water slide opens in Kansas City.
Sculpture by Anish Kapoor in Marina Bay Sands becomes newest addition to its collection
The view of the water cascading down from a height of 40 meters was truly magnificent.
Stories with galleries