- « Xiamen Airlines launches Xiamen-Amsterdam route »
- « More rules needed as travel agencies sprout? »
- « Lax checks at China airport led to 'chaotic incidents' »
- « Suiran, Kyoto, where the traditional and modern blend »
- « Island hopping, trekking and swimming in the Maldives »
- « Bruneian tourists big spenders in Malaysia »
- « Bucolic Kerala »
- « Portugal: Sun, sand and history »
- « Travel black book: India's paradise on earth »
- « Passenger subdued after arson attempt on Chinese plane: reports »
- The ferry Zenobia, which sank 35 years ago, is now considered one of the world's best shipwreck dives.
- Optimum seats for the savvy traveller who wants the most out of their travel experience.
- These tourist-trap restaurant are not as easy to spot, even if you are a seasoned traveller. They can seduce you with bright signs and ginormous frozen drinks at a cheap price.
- Even thrifty travellers can have a great time in Hong Kong, the Pearl of the Orient.
- Trips to nearby countries do not present fewer risks, especially with the increasing frequency of natural disasters.
- Ranging from cities and service providers, to airlines and car rental agencies, these are the best in their field.
- Uniquely Singaporean things that immediately differentiate us from our foreign counterparts overseas.
- Take shorter, more frequent vacations.
- The moss-covered Saihoji Temple in Kyoto demonstrates harmony between human beings and nature through its long history.
- Clever travel hacks that will save your life.
This is the airline's first intercontinental route.
Calls for tighter regulation after the recent spate of agencies' sudden closures left...
It was almost like time travel. Stepping into the exquisite grounds of the Suiran, A...
It was almost midnight when we arrived in the Maldives. After a refreshing welcome drink...
The abundant greenery and electric blue sky in the coastal state are picture-perfect.
Stories with galleries