- « Singapore shopping portal streetdeal.sg fined $25,000 »
- « Mt. Fuji reproduced in Lego blocks »
- « No change in Britons' travel plans after murders here »
- « ACM ranked No. 1 on travel website »
- « Five reasons to visit Busan this fall »
- « Leonardo da Vinci exhibition at ArtScience Museum this Nov »
- « Russia's Northstar to build beach resort in Bintan »
- « Blind men conquer Mt Kinabalu »
- « Tourists asked not to eat while walking »
- « 1st Hotel Jen of the Shangri-La group opens in Singapore »
- Run by Shangri-La hospitality group, Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore opens beside 313@Somerset at Orchard Road.
- Singaporeans heading to Hong Kong and vice versa will be able to enjoy faster clearance at the customs from Sep 22.
- Tips include dressing for comfort and packing light for the night race.
- The exhibition, Da Vinci: Shaping the Future, will present 26 original pages of da Vinci's largest notebook, Codex Atlanticus, which collects some of his most important drawings and writings.
- From things like water to taxis and cruise excursions, we tell you how to avoid a list of overpriced things that burn an unnecessary hole in your pockets when travelling.
- Sailing around Indonesia's Komodo islands on the luxury schooner Tiger Blue feels like an escape from the real world.
- There is a new escape room outlet in town, and unlike its competitors, it does not require you to have impressive puzzle-solving skills, but it does require you to have a lion's heart.
- According to cleaning service Hassle.com, popular tourist attractions which include Disneyworld in Florida and the Rat Cafe in London are the most unclean and dirty places on earth.
- Airline fees: This is a big source of irritation for consumers, according to travel website Smarter Travel. Most hidden costs these days used to be included in the price of the ticket. But nowadays,...
- From bad roommates to mouldy showers, we reveal the most common hostel horrors and how to handle them!
Despite regular notifications and enforcement checks by STB in 2013, Streetdeal continued...
Mt. Fuji, a UNESCO World Heritage site, has been re-created in Lego blocks, with vivid...
Busan, Korea's second-largest city, nestled on the fascinating southern coast, has...
Susan Li, host of travel show First Class, finds the French capital exciting and romantic.
Discover about the history, frequency, classes of travel and itineraries of the Ghan.
Stories with galleries