- « Climbing Kilimanjaro, the roof of Africa »
- « Paying homage to deities and attaining bliss on pilgrimages »
- « Locals and tourists Malaysia make full use of public holiday »
- « A 4WD adventure into the Caucasus mountains of Georgia »
- « Sheraton Incheon named leading business hotel by World Travel Awards »
- « CAL to double Taipei-Busan routes »
- « Sri Thendayuthapani Temple 67th national monument in Singapore »
- « Asia's first open seawater theme park in Penang closes down »
- « Travellers claim no Ebola screening »
- « Indonesian fighter jets intercept Australian plane »
- 2015 is a special year to visit Singapore as the nation will be celebrating its Golden Jubilee, and ushering in new attractions such as the National Art Gallery and Singapore Sports Hub.
- Strategise well and you could chalk up enough frequent flier miles to board a luxe flight.
- Cruises themed around interests such as cycling expeditions or K-pop are adding variety to the sailing scene here.
- A peninsula just 1 km long and 400m wide, Side is one of the most famous classical sites in Turkey.
- Since its opening in 2010, stars like Katy Perry, David Beckham and Tiger Woods have been pictured there, especially in the building's famous rooftop skypark.
- Actor-director Tan Shou Chen finds Bangkok not just good for food and shopping, but for arts too.
- From adrenaline-pumping rides to hyper-realistic fantasy worlds, you'll love these new attractions across the region - even if you've checked off Disneyland in Japan and Hongkong, or gone on every Universal Studios ride from Orlando to Osaka.
- Whether you're looking for quirky boutique inns, island hideaways or a place in the heart of town, here are five hotels you can consider for your next staycation in Singapore.
- Mealtime is probably the only 'entertainment' you have on board long hours of flights, besides your in-flight TV. Thus, it it interesting to see many airlines actually serve up a decent plate to satisfy your stomach.
- North Korea's national carrier, Air Koryo, has been dubbed as the world's worst airline by review website Skytrax. It holds the rating of one star and received poor ratings for areas such as airline meals, ease of check-ins and plane quality.
Many people took the opportunity to spend the Deepavali holiday out and about in Kuala...
The World Travel Awards have been regarded as the most prestigious tourism award in the...
One intrepid Malaysian lady still thinks that climbing Kilimanjaro is easier than taking...
S. Ratnambal has regularly gone on temple tours to India since 2001. This grandmother of...
Enjoy houses made of slate, highland pastures with wild flowers and drivers who skimp on...
Stories with galleries