- « Seeing doubles? 9 European alternatives to the world's top attractions »
- « Travel back in time by visiting these 10 ancient cities »
- « Feeling royal? Here's 10 palatial hotels that'll match your mood »
- « Eat Till You Drop »
- « No need for keys at W Hotel Singapore »
- « Ascott to launch first Citadines serviced residence in South Korea »
- « 4 major travel agencies back out of NATAS, plan own fair »
- « 100 points for best hanok »
- « UnionPay offers discounts to outbound tourists »
- « Very slow return of Chinese tourists to Malaysia »
- If you're feeling royal perhaps some of these properties might fit in with your mood. What must it be like to actually live in a palace or an abode of an aristocrat? Unless you're of royal or...
- Massive, complex and intricately connected, Osaka's rail and subway system is an urban planning marvel. But once you get the hang of it, you hold in your hand the secret of travelling around Osaka and the rest of the Kansai region.
- Free toys, "candlelight" meals and aromatherapy cards - these are just some of the little-known free and quirky gifts and services that comes with your plane ticket purchase, said travel site Smarter Travel.
- SA Tours, Chan Brothers Travel, Dynasty Travel and CTC Travel have broken off from the association after disagreements, and are planning to hold their own travel fair at Marina Bay Sands next year.
- TripAdvisor revealed its listing for Jakarta's most popular eateries, attractions and accommodations based on reviews and opinions.
- If you are in the midst of planning a trip to Seoul, here are some awesome affordable shopping locations you shouldn't miss out on.
- Known for wellness and beauty, Adonis Beauty International has established Adonis Hotel in Purvis Street, which is its first foray into the hospitality industry.
- Cookbook author Rachel Khoo is captivated by the glamorous Riviera feel of the French town.
- The end-of-year period of November-January is a popular time for travel, but it also coincides with the wet monsoon season in a number of South Asian countries. Here are some weather-friendly beach holiday options around the region, where Mother Nature is unlikely to (literally) rain on your parade.
- Singapore's Orchard Road lights up this weekend in celebration of the Yuletide. Dressing up the streets with glittering illumination has become a Christmas tradition all over the world. From London...
Starwoord Hotels & Resorts group recently rolled out a keyless entry system allowing...
Citadines Haeundae Busan is scheduled to open in the second half of 2015.
From beaches to glaciers, Europe has plenty to offer. So for every iconic picture you see...
These 10 historic sites were some of the most important and beautiful cities in the world...
If you're feeling royal perhaps some of these properties might fit in with your mood...
Stories with galleries