- « Trip Tips: Ancient Side beckons on Turkey's Mediterranean »
- « London show holds up magnifying glass to Sherlock Holmes »
- « SIA rescues bleeding Tigerair after shock $182.4m Q2 loss »
- « In the footsteps of Van Gogh »
- « Airlines adopt new rules to avoid crew fatigue »
- « Moscow hotel goes 'halal' in bid to woo Muslim visitors »
- « Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions »
- « West Java to upgrade tourist destinations »
- « Frank Gehry's Louis Vuitton art museum sails onto Paris skyline »
- « More flight options at Changi for travellers »
- Cruises themed around interests such as cycling expeditions or K-pop are adding variety to the sailing scene here.
- Since its opening in 2010, stars like Katy Perry, David Beckham and Tiger Woods have been pictured there, especially in the building's famous rooftop skypark.
- Actor-director Tan Shou Chen finds Bangkok not just good for food and shopping, but for arts too.
- From adrenaline-pumping rides to hyper-realistic fantasy worlds, you'll love these new attractions across the region - even if you've checked off Disneyland in Japan and Hongkong, or gone on every Universal Studios ride from Orlando to Osaka.
- Whether you're looking for quirky boutique inns, island hideaways or a place in the heart of town, here are five hotels you can consider for your next staycation in Singapore.
- Mealtime is probably the only 'entertainment' you have on board long hours of flights, besides your in-flight TV. Thus, it it interesting to see many airlines actually serve up a decent plate to satisfy your stomach.
- Local celebrity Chua Enlai says that serious planning is needed to travel around Croatia by coach and ferry.
- North Korea's national carrier, Air Koryo, has been dubbed as the world's worst airline by review website Skytrax. It holds the rating of one star and received poor ratings for areas such as airline meals, ease of check-ins and plane quality.
- Visiting museums is a must for many tourists, but have you thought of ever staying overnight at one? At Hotel Clover The Arts, its 44 rooms are specially designed with a theme and the walls are painted by local artists.
- As international travel has become more widespread, tipping has emerged as a culture known throughout the world. However, tipping is a confusing culture, and not every country will accept tips.
The national carrier will be injecting up to S$140 million to plug the budget carrier's...
The Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) introduced the changes in June,...
A peninsula just 1 km long and 400m wide, Side is one of the most famous classical sites...
The show's curators say Holmes is the most-filmed character of all time, starring in over...
For centuries, famous visitors and lesser mortals have been drawn to this walled Roman...
The tour will be guided by Peter Bartholomew, who has lived in Korea for 43 years.
Stories with galleries