- « New runway recommended for London Heathrow airport »
- « Etihad Airways launches weekly Friday sale »
- « Asiana launches services to Rome »
- « Disney bans selfie sticks at theme parks worldwide »
- « Changi Airport’s T5 will be 10 times as big as VivoCity »
- « S. Korea waives visa fees to attract tourists amid MERS »
- « Britain should build new runway at Heathrow Airport: Commission »
- « Natural history museums thrill but also scare »
- « Simple delights by the sea »
- « China and Russia promote 'red tourism' »
- It's not uncommon to realise with a shock that there are Singaporeans who manage to spend over a thousand bucks on a weekend trip to Bali.
- Singapore, which welcomes many visitors from Indonesia and Malaysia, has recently launched a dedicated guidebook for Muslim travelers.
- If your next destination is Bali, check out these interesting listings that, according to Airbnb Picks, are the best on the island.
- Malaysia is home to many natural attractions such as waterfalls, nature parks and rainforests, and the the beaches are ranked as the most beautiful spots in Asia by travel sites and magazines.
- Two dive trails - one shallow, one deep - at Sisters' Islands are part of conservation plan.
- S'porean, who is daughter-in-law of 14th-century manor's owner, offers venue for SG50 party.
- The middle-class, average Joe can enjoy a holiday in one of the most expensive nations in the world - with proper sourcing and planning, of course.
- A horrifying story of a child being drugged and having his appearance altered in an attempted kidnapping at a Legoland is making its rounds again on social media again.
- Japan is known as one of the top tourist destination in the world, famous for its castles, cuisine, futuristic gadgets and history. But did you know, the Asian nation also boasts gorgeous white-sand beaches which draws locals all year round?
- Food and shopping destinations are everywhere, and so are the usual touristy spots, so Skyscanner has come up with a two-day activity-packed itinerary.
The report said Heathrow could provide "urgently required" capacity, but added that a...
Customers can look forward to booking tickets to selected destinations in the US, Europe...
Natural history museums are a time machine but they are actually ghoulish places too.
It is a great vantage point to watch navy ships and boats anchored on or cruising in and...
The railway department of Beijing will operate three special rail tours to take tourists...
Stories with galleries