- « 7 great day trip ideas near Bangkok »
- « Changi now prime choice for flying to Australia »
- « Morocco's majestic cedars threatened by climate change »
- « Visa exemptions to help regain tourism in Vietnam »
- « Man walks around airport naked to protest overbooked flight »
- « Major roadworks to cater to Changi's T5 »
- « Garuda may scrap direct Jakarta-Amsterdam route »
- « Asia-Euro Holidays closes suddenly, hundreds left in the lurch »
- « Travel agency Euro-Asia Holidays clarifies it is a separate entity from Asia-Euro Holidays »
- « Battlestar Galactica set to soar again »
- To celebrate the return of the star attraction to USS, Singapore residents can purchase a USS Adult Day Pass at $68, which comes with a free meal and gift.
- There are plenty of fun activities for children these June school holidays.
- Here are 3 experiences you can enjoy without leaving the country or spending hundreds of dollars, but that will still give you the sense that you’re away from home.
- Disney Store opened the doors of its flagship store on Wednesday in the popular Lujiazui area of Pudong, Shanghai, China.
- SIA unveiled its new Premium Economy Class seats and in-flight offerings that customers will enjoy when the new cabin class enters service in August.
- Visitors to the Singapore Zoo can now say "hi" to its latest residents from Down Under - four koalas named Paddle, Chan (pronounced Shan), Pellita and Idalia. Koalamania, a 210 sq m koala enclosure...
- If you're looking to avoid eyesores on your next vacation, consider one of these destinations, where the people are just as beautiful as the scenery.
- At just 125mm long and barely 90mm wide, a passport is one of the world's most important documents even though it comes with less than 40 pages.
- Those curious about staying in a hotel constructed of salt, a tree house in the Amazon rain forest or a historic cave dwelling in Turkey might want to consider these options.
- Adding in hotel, airfare and meals, Langkawi turned out to be the more affordable destination of the two for a one-week trip, at $1,232.
Nine carriers offer more flights, seats and cities, as well as lower fares.
The cedars cover vast stretches of Morocco's mountainous Middle Atlas, near the town of...
If you have a day or two to spare while on holiday in Bangkok, here are some of the most...
Though it is one of the smallest countries in Latin America, Ecuador offers everything...
It has been hard to convince people that my Hello Kitty-themed travel assignment to Japan...
Stories with galleries