- « What was it like to travel in China 30 years ago? »
- « Tips to finding the best hotel bargain »
- « Thanks to roKKi, now everyone can tweet on AirAsia flights »
- « Bicycle sharing in Japanese cities picking up speed »
- « New shuttle train service will take Singapore commuters to JB in just 5 minutes »
- « Aviation authority opens hotlines for better passenger services »
- « Bali beers among the world's cheapest: Index »
- « New runway recommended for London Heathrow airport »
- « Etihad Airways launches weekly Friday sale »
- « Asiana launches services to Rome »
- Other than air fares, accommodations can easily take up a significant portion of our travel budget. So how do you beat the high costs of hotels and save some bucks?
- Thirty years have made a world of difference in the way people travel in China. Let's take a look at the travel essentials back then.
- There are a total of seven trips from Johor and another seven from Woodlands every day.
- It's not uncommon to realise with a shock that there are Singaporeans who manage to spend over a thousand bucks on a weekend trip to Bali.
- Singapore, which welcomes many visitors from Indonesia and Malaysia, has recently launched a dedicated guidebook for Muslim travelers.
- If your next destination is Bali, check out these interesting listings that, according to Airbnb Picks, are the best on the island.
- Malaysia is home to many natural attractions such as waterfalls, nature parks and rainforests, and the the beaches are ranked as the most beautiful spots in Asia by travel sites and magazines.
- Two dive trails - one shallow, one deep - at Sisters' Islands are part of conservation plan.
- The middle-class, average Joe can enjoy a holiday in one of the most expensive nations in the world - with proper sourcing and planning, of course.
- Japan is known as one of the top tourist destination in the world, famous for its castles, cuisine, futuristic gadgets and history. But did you know, the Asian nation also boasts gorgeous white-sand beaches which draws locals all year round?
Other than air fares, accommodations can easily take up a significant portion of our...
AirAsia has partnered with roKKi chats to bring passengers wifi in the sky.
Thirty years have made a world of difference in the way people travel in China. Let's...
The plans could also help users make new discoveries as they take trips through their...
Natural history museums are a time machine but they are actually ghoulish places too.
Stories with galleries