- « 3 of world's best beaches in Southeast Asia: TripAdvisor »
- « AirAsia introduces the Golden Ticket to travelling around Asean countries »
- « Serenity meets dark history on Uganda's Lake Bunyonyi »
- « Chinese family kicked off flight for refusing to fasten kid's seat belt »
- « Rajasthan sets up heritage council »
- « Trip Tips: Living the good life way, way Down Under »
- « Drive for more Muslim tourists »
- « Most popular items Chinese shoppers buy overseas »
- « Taiwan dance troupe boards China Airlines tribute plane to Singapore »
- « Didn't plan a weekend vacation? Here are 4 easy day trips near Singapore »
- What are the craziest things that have happened while traveling? The following extreme feats were motivated by a host of factors, including charity, self-fulfillment and even chance.
- Here are some worthy alternatives that do not require a plane ticket. These day trips will help you escape the concrete jungle (and your inquisitive relatives) during this festive weekend.
- From Japanese electronic toilet seats to Swiss luxury watches, Chinese tourists have been globe-trotting in pursuit of purchases in department stores and luxury shops.
- Working in Jakarta wreaks a lot of wear and tear. As such, many of the capital's residents choose to spend their weekends recharging and revitalizing.
- Stained bedsheets, grime on the walls and worse, bedbugs - these are probably the top irks of travellers everywhere when staying in hotels. Find out which cities made it into the list of world's dirtiest hotels.
- Iceland is a whaling nation where about 40 restaurants serve dishes featuring whale meat.
- Indonesia is rather fortunate; there is almost everything to suit different types of honeymoons - be it a trip to a secluded place, or a luxurious room in the heart of the city.
- Koreans finding love and adventure travelling through Croatia in reality TV shows have put the Balkan nation on the map.
- Seasoned travellers are probably familiar with the must-visit Chatuchak Market, but there are many new shopping complexes which have sprouted up in recent years.
- Think Hong Kong is just shopping and eating? The island is known for stunning views and nature - perfect for hiking with friends and family. Here are 20 reasons you'll be craving to visit again.
AirAsia has introduced the "AirAsia ASEAN Pass" as well as the "AirAsia ASEAN Pass+" to...
The boy refused to fasten his seat belt and insisted on sitting on his mother's lap...
Myanmar, Thailand and Philiipines have the world's best 25 beaches, according to...
Lake Bunyonyi is a twisting 25-km (15.5-mile) long freshwater lake, dotted with islands,...
There was a time, not all that long ago, when the remote island of Tasmania off Australia...
Stories with galleries